Sunday, February 3, 2013

The Devil in Winter by Lisa Kleypas

Book # 3--The Devil in Winter by Lisa Kleypas.  This is also another "reread".  God, I've probably read this book more then 10 times already.  There's just something about the shyest, stuttering wallflower capturing the heart of the seductive, debauched rake, that no matter how many times I've read it, it never gets old.  Actually, I can say the same for all of Lisa Kleypas' books.  But if I want to up the number of books I have read, I don't think a "reread" would count.  Since Klyepas or Collins have no new books yet, I need to hunt another good author.  Although I have the itch to read again the Anne of Green Gables book series.  I have probably last read those in high school, or was it college?  It would be great to visit again Avonlea and it's townfolk...

No comments:

Post a Comment