Saturday, April 16, 2016

How To Be A Grown Up

Title: How To Be A Grown Up
Author: Emma McLaughlin and Nikola Kraus
Genre: Fiction

Time: 4.9 hours

I had this book for a while now but because the book cover didn’t look very appealing, I tended to skip over it when I was looking for something to read.  Since I’ve run out of things to read, I was scanning thru my “to-read” list and found this and realized that this was written by the same authors of the Nanny Diaries.

After reading the book, I cannot believe that people like Blake really exist.  I know, I know, this is a fiction book but writers do take from real life.  He was such an asshole and I can’t help but blame his mother.  She probably spoiled him a lot.  Not that the book implied that she was a bad mom but that’s just where my mind went.

I wished Rory would have kicked him out sooner instead of moping about and waiting for him to come back.  She finally did in the end I felt a big schadenfreude moment when his show went bust before it even started.

After I finished the book, I saw that the authors already have other books published and I am looking forward to finding and reading them.

No comments:

Post a Comment