Thursday, January 5, 2017

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!

I haven't been posting for a while now.  For some reason, I just cannot click with any of the new books I got.  I don't know why, though.  For the past recent years, there was not a month that goes by that I was not reading a book.

Maybe it was just the pressure of trying to reach that 100 books a year quota that is stopped being fun?  Or maybe I just could not find books that clicked?

Here's to hoping that I find great books in 2017.

2 comments:

  1. With the PC being used for essentially more than figuring, you can find news sources setting up the power of this medium. You have distinctive totally operational blogs which give focused content. mediosindependientes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most valuable and fantastic blog I really appreciate your work which you have done about the electricians,many thanks and keep it up. Very useful info. Hope to see more posts soon! I really like to read this post, it shares lots of information to readers.a

    Graphic Design company in USA

    Label Design

    Box Packaging Design

    Packaging Host

    Die Cut Stickers

    Static Cling

    Lahore Smart City Payment Plan

    Hosting Mart

    ReplyDelete