Saturday, April 15, 2017

Lenten Haul



I didn't feel like reading during my 5-day Lenten "holiday" so I was binge watching youtube videos of Anna Kendrick interviews.  The girl is hilarious!  I thought J. Law was relatable, but Anna Kendrick?  I want to be her bestfriend.

I first noticed her in Into The Woods, saw her other movies and read somewhere before how funny her twitter was.  When I saw Pitch Perfect years after it came out, I was like, wow, girl can sing.  But because she is now my new girl-crush, I was like trying to find out whatever I can about her on the internet.  Turns out, she already won a Tony when she was younger.  Her career is what Lea Michele's would be if she wasn't such a bitch in real life.  And she already has an Oscar nomination for her role in Up In The Air (with George Clooney!) so she could totally do an EGOT.

Anyways, in one of the interviews, she was her plugging her book and I was, like, I'm up for a few laughs and this books would have me laughing out loud for sure.  So I'm setting aside the other books I got from the previous haul and got this one.  I also got another one from Bert Kreischer.  I stumbled upon him during my binge youtubing and found out he was the guy Van Wilder was based on.  Btw, I re-watched it a few weeks ago and it's not as funny as I remembered it.  But Kreischer's a funny stand up comic.  I like his humor so I'm hoping his book would be as funny too.

No comments:

Post a Comment