Friday, April 26, 2013

Members Only by Leonie Fox

Book # 17 Members Only by Leonie Fox

Hhhhmmmm... What can I say about this book? It kinda reminds me of a Candace Bushnell novel where there are 3-4 main characters in the book who are all friends or somehow interconnected... It's not that bad but it's no page turner either... it's not an "I-can't-put-it-down" kinda book...

I dunno, coz as you read it, you kinda wait for it to lead to the big plot twist in the end... but when you get there, there's none... well, fine, there were "twists" but they were either predictable or, for a lack of a better word, boring... when I started reading it, I kinda sensed how it will go early on but I continued to read it, hoping to be proven wrong... would I recommend this to others? I dunno...

No comments:

Post a Comment