Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Sweet Valley Saga: The Fowlers of Sweet Valley

Book # 14 -- Sweet Valley Saga: The Fowlers of Sweet Valley created by Francine Pascal and written by Kate William

ahhh... Lila Fowler... the rich bitch of Sweet Valley... so of course, her ancestors had be rich as well... but then came the hardships... two family lines that went from up to down to up to down in each generation, almost finding their happy ending, but, alas, it was not to be... even Lila's parents--the generation where they "almost-made-it" would finally end--had major bumps along the way.. I read that this was the better among the other sagas.. but I found the George and Lila's mom (sorry, forgot her name) story was just too rushed... well, maybe because there's an SVH book out there that tells the whole story...

this book is a re-read... I unearthed this from our recent trip home... I owned this in high school...but for the life of me, I can't remember reading it... for a Sweet Valley book, this was really good (which is not saying a lot)... a good trip down memory lane book... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment