Tuesday, June 11, 2013

A Rogue's Proposal

Book # 38: A Rogue's Proposal by Stephanie Laurens

I know the first 3 books were bad... but I already blew through my latest batch of book haul that the only ones left was by Laurens... with nothing else to read, I went for the 4th installment of the Cynster Series... it was just so boooring and uninspired that I just could NOT stomach reading through it... unfortunate, really, because I was excited because as this one is all the way up two 14 books in the series and I got most of them in my stash...


Book # 39: Tangled Reigns by Stephanie Laurens (unfinished)

I know I should have but I did not give up altogether yet for Laurens thinking, maybe it's just the Cynster series that sucked, since many raved about her other books... so I tried Tangled Reigns... started okay... so I kept on reading... and reading... and reading.... waiting for the plot to get interesting... but it droned on..and on.. so I cut my losses with this one... definitely time to get new books...

No comments:

Post a Comment