Saturday, June 29, 2013

Reading Challenge


When I started doing this tracking of the books I've read this year, it was more of a competitive thing because I saw someone post the total number of books they've read the past year... I knew I had probably read more than she did but I didn't know by how much coz I never tracked it... I thought I would just try to top her number by 5 or 10 books.. I never realized how much of a "wild reader" (this is a family joke that I might share in a future date when I feel like it or more like when I'm bored and have nothing else to do) I am until I realized the total number of books I've read so far... I am now way past the goal, probably since month 3 or 4... Given that it's only half of the year and I'm already at book # 54, I'll probably end with a total of 100 books if I continue at the rate I'm going!  wow.. I actually surprised myself... O.o

No comments:

Post a Comment