Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Marriage in a Million


Book # 39 - Marriage in a Million by Liz Fielding

Finally did some searching on the internet and found 3 books.  my verdict on this one? meh... there are times when I go for this kind of books but today wasn't it... coming from the Laurens books, I'm really in the mood for a good book... one where conflict cannot be settled by just being honest... I mean, come on!!! Just talk to each other, for crying out loud!!!  You wouldn't be having this much problems if you just let the other person know what's bothering you.. *sigh* there's a reason why I reread Lisa Kleypas books... there's a good author who knows how to make you get to know what the character is thinking by their actions and dialogue, NOT by narrating it to you... ugh! on to the next book... I hope the next one is better...

No comments:

Post a Comment