Monday, December 21, 2015

In The Garden Series 1: Blue Dahlia

Title: In The Garden Series 1: Blue Dahlia
Author: Nora Roberts
Genre: Romance, Mystery
Time:  hours

After spending so much time with American Psycho, I really need fast, “light” books for the remaining of the challenges.  So I picked a romance series for this trilogy.  I got four book number ones from Nora Robert’s trilogy series to see which one would “stick.”  Luckily, the first one got me hooked.  It was the mysterious Amelia in the epilogue that got to me.
 
To be honest, I didn’t even really care anymore for the romance story in the book coz I just really wanted to find out what happened to Amelia.  The romance story was very predictable, in fact, you can already tell in book one who was gonna end up with who for books 2 & 3.
 
As I finished the book, it was obvious that the “mystery” would only be solved by book 3.  I was really tempted to just skip thru the end parts to find out what happened but I have to be patient and reach each book one by one.

No comments:

Post a Comment