Thursday, December 31, 2015

The Morcai Battalion

Title: The Morcai Battalion
Author: Diana Palmer
Genre: Science Fiction, Fantasy
Time: 4.7 hours
2015 Book Challenge: a book based entirely on its cover 
I chose this book for the challenge because I knew that my love, Elias Theodorou, is the model for the cover.  Lookit that ass! Yum!  Other than that, I had no idea what this book is all about.  I didn’t even read the short description the usually have at the back cover. 

Turns out, this is one of those science fiction kinda books about aliens, clones and different races.  Not my cup of tea.  There was a battle of some sort for the universe or world peace (or should it be universe peace?). 

I thought I would hate it.  It wasn’t so bad.  But it’s not the “can’t-put-it-down” kinda good.  Not something I would read in one sitting.  But as sci-fi books go, it’s okay. 

So what do I think? I dunno.  It’s like your typical sci-fi action movie: a bad guy wants power, so attacks a bunch of people, so they fight back… they get captured… they almost lose but they bounce back, reinforcements come… and they defeat the bad guy… the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment