Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Undead and Unwed

Title: Undead and Unwed
Author: Mary Janice Davidson
Genre: Romance, Paranormal, Vampires, Humor
Time: 2.7 hours
2015 Book Challenge: a book with nonhuman characters

It took me this long to get to this challenge because I took “nonhuman” to mean as things or animals, literally.  So I was searching for books about animals or things.  Seriously.  And I put it off because I thought I might have to read thru one of those philosophical or deep books about a chair.
 
But because it was already November, and I really needed to finish this challenge, I searched google and typed in: top 20 nonhuman character book. I immediately found out that it meant books about vampires, witches, aliens, etc.  Boy did I feel stupid.
 
So fast forward to December 28, three days left before I run out of time for this book challenge, I needed to find a short, easy read book.  So out of many options, I went with this one.  And it was a light, easy read, like one of those, trashy romance novels about Greek billionaires. 
 
Betsy was flaky and shallow but somewhat lovable.  Not corny but not laugh out loud kinda funny.. well.. I did laughed out loud once, but that was it.

No comments:

Post a Comment